WELCOME to EasyVirtualAssistant.com!
EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC.com ("EVA", "we", or "us") provides this web site (the "Site") to provide information, recommendations and live remote concierge services (the "Services"). The term 'Remote' to indicate anything that can be handled through the Internet, phone, email or fax.
Please also note that if EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC determines at any time that you have abused or violated any of these terms, conditions and guidelines, EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site and Services immediately without notice.
Virtual Assistant Recommendations and Information :
The Virtual Assistant's (VA) comments and recommendations presented on the Site or through email or on phone or through fax, are based on research and opinions collected by the VAs, and are indicative and subject to change at any time.
User Name, Password and Security :
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC of any unauthorized use of your user name and Password or any other breach of security related to the Site. EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO ADEQUATELY SAFEGUARD YOUR USERNAME AND/OR PASSWORD OR TO OTHERWISE COMPLY WITH THIS SECTION.
The Services and the Site are available only to individuals or entities who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law and who are employees and affiliates of entities that have entered into a services agreement with EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC or one of its distributors. Without limiting the foregoing, the Services and the Site are not available to individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you do not qualify, you may neither use the Services nor the Site.
EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC knows how important privacy is to you and is committed to honoring your privacy. In order to ensure that EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC is able to provide high quality services that have response to customer needs, EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC employees may need to access your accounts, card information on a regular basis and pertinent records on a case to case basis to investigate complaints or other allegations or abuses. EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC shall not disclose the existence or occurrence of such an investigation unless required by law.
Links to third party sites:
Some of the links on the Site may allow you to our Site. Third-party sites to which the Site may link ("Third-Party Linked Sites") are not in any way under EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC's control, and EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, COMMUNICATIONS, SERVICES, GOODS OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON SUCH THIRD-PARTY LINKED SITES OR FOR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC does not intend links contained on the Site to be referrals to, or endorsements of, any Third-Party Linked Site or the entities that operate them, and such links are provided for convenience only.
THE SITE including, ALL THIRD PARTY LINKED SITES and ALL SERVICES, CONTENT and MATERIALS PROVIDED IN THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS, AND YOUR USE OF SUCH SITES, SERVICES, CONTENT AND MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, INFRINGEMENT, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT.
Limitation of Liability:
IN NO EVENT WILL EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC and/or, ANY OF ITS PARTNERS, PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, INCLUDING THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, COMPENSATORY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SITE. THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE, THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT THE SITE OR THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY CONSTITUTE A FUNDAMENTAL BASIS OF THIS TOU AND EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC WOULD NOT HAVE PERMITTED YOU TO USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES ABSENT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
As a user of the Services or the Site, you agree to use the Services and the Site only for lawful purposes. Use of the Services or the Site for transmission, distribution, retrieval or storage of any information, data, or other material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. You also agree not to use the Services or the Site to:
- Use or transmit any material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other intellectual property right without proper authorization;
- Harass others by "mail-bombing" or "news-bombing";
- Threaten, harass, defame, embarrass or distress any person or group;
- Distribute computer viruses, worms, or any software/s intended to damage or alter a computer system without the owner's consent;
- Use "auto-responders," "cancel-bots," or other similar mechanisms that generate excessive network traffic;
- Post or send any unlawful, harmful, defamatory, slanderous, pornographic, obscene, vulgar or similarly tortious or otherwise objectionable material;
- Post, send or relay any unsolicited advertising;
- Post or send any chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Post or send any fraudulent or misleading offers of products, items, loans, or other services;
- Post any misleading, inaccurate or fraudulent information;
- Post any junk e-mails;
- Post any duplicative or unsolicited messages;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their specific consent;
- Create a false identity or forged e-mail address or header or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of the message; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through login password mining or any other means.
EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC, in its sole discretion may terminate the Services and access to this Site at any time without prior notice to you. In the event of termination, the Links to Third-Party Sites, General Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Prohibited Uses, Proprietary Rights, Indemnity, Applicable Laws and General Terms Sections set forth in this TOU shall still survive. Users who violate this TOU may additionally incur criminal and/or civil liability. EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC may refer violators to civil or criminal authorities for prosecution, and will cooperate fully with applicable government authorities in connection with its investigations of any suspected civil or criminal violations.
Software: You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary rights and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other associated laws. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the web interface or via email or telephone / fax access numbers that may be provided by EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC for use in accessing the Service.
You agree to indemnify, defend at your expense and hold harmless EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC, its telecommunications providers and service providers and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants and agents (if any), from all and any third-party claims, liability, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys' fees) arising from or relating to (i) your use of the Services and/or the Site, (ii) any content you post, e-mail, transmit or relay either to EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC or by use of the Services or the Site, (iii) your violation of the TOU, or (iv) your alleged infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via e-mail or fax or U.S. mail. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after an e-mail that is not returned to the sender is sent, or 3 days after deposit in the U.S. mail, to you at the address provided by you upon registration and to EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC at the address set forth below:
2257 N Loop 336 W, Suite 140
Conroe, TX 77304
Changes to Site and Services :
EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC reserves its right to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Services in part or in whole at any time, including the availability of any of the Site features, delivery services, databases or its Content thereof. EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC may also impose limits on features or restrict access to all or certain parts of the Site.
You agree and submit yourself to the jurisdictional statutes and laws of Louisiana, without regard to the conflicts of law principles, will govern all matters relating to this TOU or to your use of the Site. EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal or prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site shall be doing so on their own initiative and shall be solely responsible for compliance with their local laws.
This Agreement is in person to person basis and is non-transferable, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to any third party on your behalf.
General Terms :
If any provision(s) of the TOU is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect. EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOU shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The TOU constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of the TOU will be effective only if unambiguously made in writing and signed by EasyVirtualAssistant.com, LLC.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- When you become a member, charges for usage in that month will be charged at that time. Your credit card will be charged every 30 days for Virtual Assitant services. If your needs extend past your initial hour/monthly agreement, those charges will be created as a new product and the payment link will be emailed to you on the 1st of the following month. Prompt payment is always appreciated. Should the 1st fall on a federal holiday, the payment link would be emailed to you on the following business day. If you decide to opt out / cancel your membership at any point of time after you become a member, it will require a termination notice of two weeks. Such cancellation request should be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 1-888-207-9339. If you opt out of the service, without providing advance notice for termination, then you will be charged the membership fee for the notice period also.
- No refunds on monthly membership fee will be possible for cancellation requests.
- There will be additional charges for any services that are beyond the normal scope of the services agreed to. In such cases the customer will be informed of these additional charges. Once customer agrees to the additional charges the service will be performed and the same charges will be billed in the subsequent month's bill
- During the period of membership, any information provided / recommendations made/ services rendered/ purchases made, on instructions from you would be deemed to have been made on your behalf and hence shall make you responsible for all such transactions carried out by us on behalf of you. Discontinuation of service or termination of membership shall not absolve the user of responsibility for the transactions carried out by us on behalf of the user during the period of membership.